Friday 15 November 2013

Toowit Toowoo!

I'm taking a risk here, as it's my Mum's Birthday and this is the cake I've made for her...only thing is that I'm not seeing her until tomorrow evening....aaargh!  Don't look Mum!!







As you can see in this photo, the cake is all made from individual cup cakes.  I arranged them in the shape I wanted on the tray first and then iced each one individually before filling the gaps between the cakes with the icing.





I also put a little bit of icing on the bottom of each cake to help them to stay in place on my tray especially as they have to survive a car journey.  I don't want those little owls slipping and sliding about!




I hope you like it  Mum...Happy Birthday xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...