Monday 7 October 2013

Pom Poms

OK so I know we're in mid Autumn but I'm still catching up on news from the summer as it has become very apparent, that when the sun is shining, my blogging plummets!  I'm definitely a more rainy season blogger.

Anyway the next few posts will be a flash back to the summer, covering some of things I had planned to share at the time but got carried away in the great outdoors.  So starting off is the Pom Pom Workshop I planned for Miss M and Miss E one scorching hot day...




After spending a lot of time playing with the cocktail umbrellas in our drinks.... 



...and explaining why I didn't have one in my cup of tea...


...and eating the snacks...


...we eventually got started!   


 I think someone might have only come for the snacks!!


We started by using forks to wind the wool around which worked really well for both Miss M and Miss E.



Miss E also had a go at using a cardboard template.  You may have noticed the requirement of extra snacks in this photo. Pom pom making is obviously hot and hungry work!!



Our finished pom poms.



Now since doing this I have really caught the pom pom bug, so much so that I purchased  Clover pom pom makers and quite frankly there has been no stopping me now.  Let's just say that I suspect pom poms will be featuring quite heavily in my Winter 2013 Range.  I'll share more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...