Sunday 23 June 2013

Summer 2013 Collection - Birdies

Last month I shared the first photos of my first Birdie creation here.  I have designed these little birdie decorations using my own templates, cutting and sewing each one by hand.  The twigs are from my garden following a pre-Spring chop down and clear out session.  Each one has their own personality and own decorations of flowers, sequins and ribbons making each one indivdual and unique.





Well I'm pleased to say that my little mauve birdie now has some friends to play and chirp with.  

 


These felt birds perch on their twigs looking pretty and sleepy but don't be fooled...when you're not around they love nothing more than a tuneful whistle and a little hoppy dance.







"Last night, I heard my mama singing a song, 
Ooh-we, chirpy, chirpy, cheep, cheep"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...