Sunday 19 May 2013

Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep

"Last night, I heard my mama singing a song, 
Ooh-we, chirpy, chirpy, cheep, cheep"....oh 70s music hey!

Well meet my little chirpy chirpy birdie.  I've been playing around with this idea in my head and on paper for a while but hadn't got around to making it until now.



I'm planning on making this little birdie some friends.  I think a sunny lemon yellow canary bird would be very cheery.  



I have a stack of twigs collected from our garden just waiting to have little birdies perched on them.




I'm not sure this little birdie is singing "chirpy chirpy cheep cheep"....she looks rather sleepy.


And just in case you were wondering...Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep was a number one hit for Middle of the Road in 1971 and sold over 10 million copies world wide..."Where's your mama gone? Where's you mama gone?....."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...