Saturday 19 January 2013

Home-made gifts

I love making gifts for family and friends....

I truly believe you can never have too many hearts in your home...I have them hanging everywhere.  When Miss E was learning to count, her and Grandad would go around the house room to room spotting and counting the hearts.

I appliquéd and embroidered this rug for doggie mad friends, turning simple grey fleece rug into a personalised gift with hearts, dogs and their family name.  I adore the grey, red and white combo.

This was a grandparent and aunts and uncles gift from Miss M and Miss E....it makes me smile!  Took their photo, printed it, laminated it and popped it into a bottle of liquid hand soap.  Maybe printing directly onto a a sheet of acetate would work even better but we were pretty chuffed with this effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...