Saturday 19 January 2013

A Pocket Full of Love

I regularly put notes into Miss M's lunch box...whether it's a count down to a much awaited playdate, a reminder to eat her veg sticks, a joke or a little message reminding her how much I love her.  

Miss E however doesn't have packed lunches yet and wouldn't be able to read my little notes so I had the idea of popping a little felt heart into her pocket as she knows a heart means love...and A Pocket Full of Love was born.

Although I made these with the idea of them being used for children...I think they would be fun for grown ups too especially for valentines or anniversaries.  I know I'd smile if I found one in my pocket or handbag.....subtle hint to Mr A just in case you're reading this!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...