Sunday 18 March 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all Mums xx
I've had a lovely Mother's Day here thanks to my lovely family.  I was called downstairs to a banquet of a breakfast of grilled grapefruit, fresh fruit and yoghurt, croissants, chocolate brioche, fruit juice, tea and coffee ...OK it was 6.55am but still that's quite a lie in chez nous.


We then got the bikes out, one of our favourite things to do and raced against the dark threatening grey clouds.  Such fun!  We went on one of our usual routes and I'm very proud to report that Miss M managed the "big hill" for the first time without stopping...high fives all round.


Home for scrummy hot chocolates in the garden while Misses M and E played in the sandpit and Mr A finished off the wonderful roast dinner he's prepared before the bike ride and used the timer....the oven timer is something that I've never been able to get my head round...my cooking is definitely here and now!


Happy happy days, thank you guys xxx
Miss M's card on the left is of me and her disco dancing...I'm the one on the left....with the purple hair!
Miss E's card on the right...you can't see from the photo just how thick the glue is to hold on the sprinkling of glitter!
Perfect cards that make my heart smile xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...