Sunday 11 March 2012

Delivery for Mrs M

I love getting parcels...even if I've ordered the contents and I know what I'm getting I still love opening them.  Parcels from the lovely Sarah at Paper and String are always packaged so nicely in tissue paper and little bags...little parcels within the parcel...I love it...happy days!

3 different packages to open and a postcard of  the latest kits.

What lovely colours peeping out at me, gorgeously wrapped in hot pink tissue paper...everything is better wrapped in tissue paper....and how well they match my tablecloth!

In the little white bag were my ribbons and polka dot buttons.

Soooooooo cute.

I'd completely forgotten that with this order I would have collected enough loyalty stamps for a Free Craft Kit....this parcels just gets better and better.

So what's in my free craft kit?  Squares of fabulous felt, strips of stunning ribbons, a beautiful bounty of buttons and some key rings and brooch findings.

Smile, dots, hearts, stripes, felt ric-rac.....does it get any better?

Oooops....nearly missed this one....how could I?  I think it's my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...