Sunday 4 March 2012

Checking in - March 2012


I am listening to The Chad Who Loved Me from Mansun's Attack Of The Grey Lantern album, I love the opening orchestral bars and it's one of the songs that always stays on my playlist even when I've had a sort through.
I am eating nothing at the moment but for lunch I had toast spread with pesto mixed with parsley, topped with a sliced tomato, slices of brie and drizzled with olive oil.  A lovely light lunch but followed by a humongous pudding....Andy made a scrummy apple crumble the other day but it's huge.  He took it to work to share but they hardly made a dent in it...it would be rude not to try and finish it off wouldn't it?!!
I am drinking a lovely big mug of tea.
I am wearing wellie socks (it was raining and snowing earlier today), demin skirt, grey jumper and pink pashmina scarf...comfy.
I am feeling tired.
I am reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett.  I've been meaning to read it for a while now but it's our current Book Club read  so it's moved to the top of my list.
In my garden things are looking a whole lot better since we had a good clear out in the sunshine yesterday.  The spring bulbs are poking through the soil nicely.
Around the house is a selction of dolls...baby dolls, barbie dolls, High School Musical dolls, a Justin Bieber doll and a Marvin from JLS doll!  Misses M and E have had a great game.  Do you know how hard it is to get Justin Bieber back into his trousers?!  Very tricky as he has big inflexible feet!
I am enjoying having Waitrose Extremely Zesty Lemon Curd on toast for breakfast this week.  I've opened a new jar but haven't told anyone else....there are some things that don't need to be shared!!
I am creating not an awful lot at the moment but I do have plans!
Outside my window it's pouring down.  I'm very pleased I swept up the leaves yesterday while they were dry.
I am thinking of painting my nails this evening.
I am loving this image from http://holykaw.alltop.com/fairy-tales-as-math-equations-37662... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...