Thursday 7 April 2011

A sneaky peep

I mentioned the other day while giving the tour around my "office", that I'd share some bits and bobs from my ideas book soon.  Apologies for the poor quality of the photos, I took them on my phone for ease but they're not great so I'm guessing I'll have to have a rethink.


Some early designs

Whimsical sketches which I'd forgotten about, I still have a plan up my sleeve for the butterfly!

I'm loving slate blue, greys and the colour of stormy skies at the mo.  The photo was taken at the same time as the photo at the top of my blog whilst on holiday in The Lake District August 2010.  We had been on a ferry trip on Lake Windermere and the heavens had opened as we left Bowness but by the time we got to Watershead it was glorious sunshine and the colours were amazing.  So love The Lakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...